Do you like taking phptps of your children but the result often disappoints you?
Have thousands of photos on your phone but aren't really looking at them?
Have you bought a quality digital camera (DSLR) but you are not using it?
Are the photos you take good but something missing to represent your real life?
This workshop is for you
- Custom built according to your technical level, your family reality and what you would like to document in your daily life
- 2 hours long
- Individual or group up to 8 people (maximum)
- In attendance or remotely, at the choice of participants (travel costs may apply)
- Applicable to any device you use (cellphones included)
- An online form will establish the needs and priorities to be addressed during the workshop
- Access to a Facebook group to continue your learning
- Rates: $ 300 (less than $ 40 / person for 8 people)
- Perfect as a gift or special activity at a party or baby shower
Want to start learning now? You can download a free guide to learn 4 tips that will improve your photos